1. 350gms tiger prawns; deshelled (leave tails intact) and deveined
2. 1-1 ½ tsp chilli flakes (adjust to heat preferences)
3. 1 large garlic clove; grated
4. Herb marinade
½ cup fresh coriander leaves; finely chopped
½ cup fresh parsley leaves; finely chopped
5-6 mint leaves; finely chopped
5-6 basil leaves; finely chopped
1 cup olive oil
5. Salt; to season
6. Juice of ½ lemon
7. Lemon slices; to garnish
1. Clean the prawns as mentioned and keep aside.
2. Make the herb marinade by mixing all the fresh herbs with the olive oil.
3. Marinate the prawns with ¾ ths of the herb marinade (reserve a bit for the end), half of the chilli flakes, salt, garlic and the lemon juice.
4. Heat a stove top grill to high, season with oil and grill the prawns on both sides till done.
5. Remove to a serving plate, mix through the remaining marinade and garnish with chilli flakes and lemon slices.
100+ varieties of seafood | Customised cuts | Chemical-free | Supreme quality.
Supreme Seafood Home Delivery in