Chilli Squid Fry Recipe
- Remove the outer skin and clean the squid well; pat dry and cut into strips lengthwise.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add the garlic, shallots and curry leaves. Sauté till the onions turn light brown.
- Add the chilli flakes and Kashmiri chilli powder; mix well.
- Add the squid, season with salt and mix well to combine.
- Cook on medium to high heat till the squid has cooked well. The final dish must have a dry consistency.
- Garnish with the remaining curry leaves and serve hot.
- 600gms squid (cut lengthwise)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 shallots/small onion; finely chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves; crushed
- 1-2 curry leaf sprigs (reserve a few for garnish)
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Salt, to season
Check our new VFM combos for this week. Call 89390 00351 or WhatsApp to 9171072896 .
Call 89390 00351 or 9171072896 to place your order for fresh , live and exotic seafood till 3.00 pm for same day delivery and up to 9.30 pm for next day delivery. Delivery up to 4 pm daily.
All fishes, crabs are cleaned and ready to cook. Prawns are peeled and deveined.
Check availability of fishes Click here