1. 400 gms long grained rice
2. 500 gms medium sized prawns; deshelled and deveined
3. 1 large carrot; julienned
4. 1 cup green beans; julienned
5. 1 bell pepper/capsicum; julienned
6. 4 tbsp vegetable oil
7. 4 long dry red chilli; chopped into medium sized pieces
8. 3-4 tbsp tomato chilli sauce
9. 1 tbsp soy sauce
10. Salt, to season
11. 2 spring onion stalks; sliced
1. Cook the rice till just done; drain and keep aside (take care not to overcook the rice).
2. Chop and keep all the vegetables ready.
3. In a wok, pour the oil and add the dried chilli pieces; cook on the lowest heat possible to infuse the flavours of the chilli into the oil (about 2-3 minutes but take care not to burn the chillies).
4. Then add the tomato chilli sauce and soy sauce; cook for a few seconds on low heat and then add the prawns.
5. Cook the prawns on high heat till almost done and then add the carrots and beans. Stir fry for 30 seconds and then add the bell peppers. Stir fry for another 30 seconds; taste and add more tomato chilli sauce or soy sauce if necessary. Season with salt if necessary.
6. Add the cooked rice and toss with the prawns and vegetables on medium heat till well combined.
7. Garnish with spring onions.
8. Serve warm
100+ varieties of seafood | Customised cuts | Chemical-free | Supreme quality.
Supreme Seafood Home Delivery in chennai